Catch me the falling shooting star,
And I'll sing a song to you,
Through the haze of cigarette smoke,
I had fallen in love with you.
I would go to the far off land,
And look them in them eye,
To all those turtles green,
As I sing them sweet good bye.
The wind blew over the icy plains,
To bring your whispers clear,
By the time they reached my ears,
I had forgotten how to hear.
And I sing this song alone,
To the moon I serenade,
The clouds come rushing in,
And the memories start to fade.
And when its spring shine time,
The flowers will bloom again,
The red, the green, the vibrant blue,
Makes me long for the rain.
Those small little fireflies,
Keep darting across my face,
Makes me feel a bit hypnotized,
I keep downing in their grace.
As I kept falling down,
I reached out for a hand,
But I couldnt catch it clear,
It was just made of sand.
I write these letters few,
In the sunset strewn scene,
And I throw the bottle in,
The wide ocean unseen.
And I'll sing a song to you,
Through the haze of cigarette smoke,
I had fallen in love with you.
I would go to the far off land,
And look them in them eye,
To all those turtles green,
As I sing them sweet good bye.
The wind blew over the icy plains,
To bring your whispers clear,
By the time they reached my ears,
I had forgotten how to hear.
And I sing this song alone,
To the moon I serenade,
The clouds come rushing in,
And the memories start to fade.
And when its spring shine time,
The flowers will bloom again,
The red, the green, the vibrant blue,
Makes me long for the rain.
Those small little fireflies,
Keep darting across my face,
Makes me feel a bit hypnotized,
I keep downing in their grace.
As I kept falling down,
I reached out for a hand,
But I couldnt catch it clear,
It was just made of sand.
I write these letters few,
In the sunset strewn scene,
And I throw the bottle in,
The wide ocean unseen.
No comments:
Post a Comment