Hatred, you have won again,
I still cannot face you,
Once again you left me speechless,
Rooted frozen, I sought escape.
Strength, I thought I had
In my illusory comic book world,
But hatred, in your pure elemental self,
You leave me helpless, shocked.
A make believe world of niceties,
I shroud myself with,
Is shred to bits by your tensile claws,
As I stare into the abyss, naked.
Hatred pure is a power explosive,
A force of nature in itself,
I will steel my heart for the chance meeting,
But till then, you have won this round.
I still cannot face you,
Once again you left me speechless,
Rooted frozen, I sought escape.
Strength, I thought I had
In my illusory comic book world,
But hatred, in your pure elemental self,
You leave me helpless, shocked.
A make believe world of niceties,
I shroud myself with,
Is shred to bits by your tensile claws,
As I stare into the abyss, naked.
Hatred pure is a power explosive,
A force of nature in itself,
I will steel my heart for the chance meeting,
But till then, you have won this round.
No comments:
Post a Comment