A song again. :
Coconut songs
It doesn’t really matter,
What you think of me,
In the end it all shatters,
Eventually.
I feel the blowing wind,
From far across the sea,
I see the trees are blind,
Fearfully.
And I know not when I smile,
With these salty tears in my eyes,
With my brain getting louder,
In the midst of the misty eyes.
And I sing coconut songs,
With this broken voice of mine,
And I sing the coconut songs,
Cheerfully.
I drink this stupid life,
With sugar and coffee,
The smiles I get I grab,
Gleefully.
And then I sing the songs,
Under the coconut tree,
With my heart getting lighter,
As I keep singing free.
Coconut songs
I keep singing free,
Jumbled thoughts,
Under the coconut tree..
Coconut songs……
Coconut songs
It doesn’t really matter,
What you think of me,
In the end it all shatters,
Eventually.
I feel the blowing wind,
From far across the sea,
I see the trees are blind,
Fearfully.
And I know not when I smile,
With these salty tears in my eyes,
With my brain getting louder,
In the midst of the misty eyes.
And I sing coconut songs,
With this broken voice of mine,
And I sing the coconut songs,
Cheerfully.
I drink this stupid life,
With sugar and coffee,
The smiles I get I grab,
Gleefully.
And then I sing the songs,
Under the coconut tree,
With my heart getting lighter,
As I keep singing free.
Coconut songs
I keep singing free,
Jumbled thoughts,
Under the coconut tree..
Coconut songs……
No comments:
Post a Comment