Black forest, back forest,
Its just all the same,
Laced in green solitude,
You take all the blame.
Black forest with trees tall,
I search where your leaves fall,
Scouring the dense foliage brown,
I find an old well worn gown.
Black forest, dark forest,
What secrets do you hide?
Mysteries of fairies deep?
Or tears of the happy bride?
Black forest cold and damp,
Chained to yon foggy swamp,
When was the last you saw light?
Do you still not want to fight?
Black forest, calm forest,
I know your burning pain,
With the falling sands of time,
You still yearn for some rain.
Black forest's silent smile,
You don't see it, but feel inside,
You stay rooted where you are,
A friend, to even the swamp beside.
Its just all the same,
Laced in green solitude,
You take all the blame.
Black forest with trees tall,
I search where your leaves fall,
Scouring the dense foliage brown,
I find an old well worn gown.
Black forest, dark forest,
What secrets do you hide?
Mysteries of fairies deep?
Or tears of the happy bride?
Black forest cold and damp,
Chained to yon foggy swamp,
When was the last you saw light?
Do you still not want to fight?
Black forest, calm forest,
I know your burning pain,
With the falling sands of time,
You still yearn for some rain.
Black forest's silent smile,
You don't see it, but feel inside,
You stay rooted where you are,
A friend, to even the swamp beside.
No comments:
Post a Comment