Long away from home,
Sunsets passing by,
My drifting silver memories,
Fades as time does fly.
Been many years since I've seen,
River floats drift to the bay,
Stranded in ever changing scenery,
Now, I have little to say.
I stare out flat at yon jungle,
Of concrete and pigeon stack,
The glowing river neath storm clouds,
I only scarcely go back.
Things back there have changed too,
Pity, I haven't seen any,
An alien here and there as well,
Old faces, aren't too many.
Sunsets passing by,
My drifting silver memories,
Fades as time does fly.
Been many years since I've seen,
River floats drift to the bay,
Stranded in ever changing scenery,
Now, I have little to say.
I stare out flat at yon jungle,
Of concrete and pigeon stack,
The glowing river neath storm clouds,
I only scarcely go back.
Things back there have changed too,
Pity, I haven't seen any,
An alien here and there as well,
Old faces, aren't too many.
No comments:
Post a Comment