In your mist of ignorance,
I live my nondescript life,
From shades of glowing lights,
I watch you, and I thrive.
I stream through a busy road,
Gliding through the crowded vine,
I pass by your meekly self,
Breathing down your spine.
I have lived for eons on,
I shall live many a more,
My truth, you shall not know,
As I will never come afore.
For I am He, who stands above,
I am perfection you so crave,
I am He, whom you cannot bind,
For there is no such grave.
I gaze through your sheltered veil,
The warmth of your door,
But the warm red that flows in you,
Leaves me chilled to the core.
You are so much more to me,
You, and all your kind,
And yet, you know not who I am,
Me, whom you dream on blind.
So sleep well, my precious ones,
Sleep sound, and sleep deep,
And with my cold sweet breath,
I shall bless thee in thy sleep.
I live my nondescript life,
From shades of glowing lights,
I watch you, and I thrive.
I stream through a busy road,
Gliding through the crowded vine,
I pass by your meekly self,
Breathing down your spine.
I have lived for eons on,
I shall live many a more,
My truth, you shall not know,
As I will never come afore.
For I am He, who stands above,
I am perfection you so crave,
I am He, whom you cannot bind,
For there is no such grave.
I gaze through your sheltered veil,
The warmth of your door,
But the warm red that flows in you,
Leaves me chilled to the core.
You are so much more to me,
You, and all your kind,
And yet, you know not who I am,
Me, whom you dream on blind.
So sleep well, my precious ones,
Sleep sound, and sleep deep,
And with my cold sweet breath,
I shall bless thee in thy sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment