Balloons in the moonlit sky,
Passing over my head,
Rippling down the starry paths,
Rainbows in the night.
The dark sharp blades of grass,
Cut my sleeves as I ran,
My blue blood on shadowy green,
Mirrored the sky above.
Rushing through hedges thick,
The soft white light beckons,
To the place where balloons land,
Where I was summoned.
Pulsing soft with yellow light,
You feel the warmth invade,
Then they take off once again,
And only one remains.
The ethereal glow from open door,
Numbs your drowning brain,
I grab your hand, not thinking anymore,
Into the unknown we strayed.
Passing over my head,
Rippling down the starry paths,
Rainbows in the night.
The dark sharp blades of grass,
Cut my sleeves as I ran,
My blue blood on shadowy green,
Mirrored the sky above.
Rushing through hedges thick,
The soft white light beckons,
To the place where balloons land,
Where I was summoned.
Pulsing soft with yellow light,
You feel the warmth invade,
Then they take off once again,
And only one remains.
The ethereal glow from open door,
Numbs your drowning brain,
I grab your hand, not thinking anymore,
Into the unknown we strayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment