I know my dear sir, You have many a words to say,
But you aren't the one, who stays here, all the year, this way!
If you indeed have a wish, to practise serious art,
Please go ahead, by all means, do it in your own backyard!
And I wonder what inspired you to make those pergolas,
On those wretched rainy days, we force our heads under our jholas!
I agree its nice, to have a bamboo grove, inside the office space,
But why on earth are the stairs so narrow, why the lack of space?
The fractals in the green grass, are really nice to see,
But was it really needed to let those irregular stone steps be?
Thanks to the new renovation, they were relaid fine,
Now we walk in a straight line, as we go to dine.
The living rooms are marvellous, big and spacious all,
I do really meant it, but why are the windows so small?
You do off course know the fact of cross ventilation,
I guess, it wasnt that appealing, to your artistic sensation.
Over all, I do agree, it is a wonderful venture,
For art students to come, and study the sculpture,
That indeed helps us, actually, in broadening our base,
And the rare chance, for us lot, to see a pretty face.
P.S. I am from IUCAA. But no pun intended. All coincidences are purely coincidental, so are all familiar similarities. Any pain caused anywhere is regretted.
But you aren't the one, who stays here, all the year, this way!
If you indeed have a wish, to practise serious art,
Please go ahead, by all means, do it in your own backyard!
And I wonder what inspired you to make those pergolas,
On those wretched rainy days, we force our heads under our jholas!
I agree its nice, to have a bamboo grove, inside the office space,
But why on earth are the stairs so narrow, why the lack of space?
The fractals in the green grass, are really nice to see,
But was it really needed to let those irregular stone steps be?
Thanks to the new renovation, they were relaid fine,
Now we walk in a straight line, as we go to dine.
The living rooms are marvellous, big and spacious all,
I do really meant it, but why are the windows so small?
You do off course know the fact of cross ventilation,
I guess, it wasnt that appealing, to your artistic sensation.
Over all, I do agree, it is a wonderful venture,
For art students to come, and study the sculpture,
That indeed helps us, actually, in broadening our base,
And the rare chance, for us lot, to see a pretty face.
P.S. I am from IUCAA. But no pun intended. All coincidences are purely coincidental, so are all familiar similarities. Any pain caused anywhere is regretted.
No comments:
Post a Comment