World lines come close by,
We stop and interact,
But when we hit the space time storms,
We are forced to face the fact.
I do not care whose win it is,
Or who lost their fortitude.
I keep speeding on same old tracks,
Onwards, with gratitude.
As I left the station bleak,
I passed the falling rains,
Rivers swelled, flooded banks,
Washed the last remains.
The sun shone on a newfound day,
Over the Bavarian heights,
I awoke from the frozen sleep,
And prepared for new sights.
We stop and interact,
But when we hit the space time storms,
We are forced to face the fact.
I do not care whose win it is,
Or who lost their fortitude.
I keep speeding on same old tracks,
Onwards, with gratitude.
As I left the station bleak,
I passed the falling rains,
Rivers swelled, flooded banks,
Washed the last remains.
The sun shone on a newfound day,
Over the Bavarian heights,
I awoke from the frozen sleep,
And prepared for new sights.
No comments:
Post a Comment