Ahoy there, dear maiden fair,
With soft and golden hue,
With hair so thick, and face so bright,
But I can see u thru.
I can see thru your lovely scarf,
The dirty loud voice.
The snaky thoughts, the hidden smirks,
The hateful high held poise.
Ahoy there my handsome prince,
How Godly is
How truly a hero u are one,
How solemn is your face.
But I can see thru the golden sheath,
The rust behind the steel.
The trembling feet, the fattened waist,
The nervous eyes of an eel.
Ahoy there, you beggar brat,
With dirty swollen eyes,
But though u put a meek lil face,
I can see thru your cries.
I can see the anger vested deep,
I can see the pain, regret.
I can see the jealous greenish hue,
I can see the vengeful hate.
I can see the sights u dare not think,
I go to places afar.
I can light hidden darkened streets,
Your walls pose no bar.
But there is a place I cannot go,
And it leaves a painful scar.
As I look the mirror in the eye,
I can’t go much far.
No comments:
Post a Comment