The dreams I dream
Are just but dreams,
Some are weird,
Some with creams,
Some take me to the mountain top,
Or the plains where I jump and hop.
Some are dark with deep red hue,
Some lay hidden from eternal view.
Some are green with grass and all,
Some are like grey
The dreams I dream
Are just but dreams,
They make me think,
As the sunshine gleams.
As I ride the knight to fairy’s place,
To save the damsel in distress,
As I fight the mad bull in the ring,
And make the damned kneel down and sing,
As I hold the great sword above my head,
The pain is lost, yet tears are shed,
And as the darkness winds and shrink,
They make me shiver, they make me think.
The dreams I dream
Are just but dreams,
Secret thoughts,
And hidden whims.
As I sit in dark and lonely room,
And watch the cactus shine and bloom,
Thoughts do flood my empty mind,
Thoughts I should leave and stay behind.
The empty mind is an ocean unfilled,
Which dreams do flood and get me killed.
They tell me of the hidden lies,
Remind me of my silent cries,
The things I know are never true,
The ones I wish but will not be true.
And yet I love my hidden dream,
However impossible it may seem.
However wild and thrown about,
I can still smile and I can shout.
For in my dreams the truth unfolds,
The me inside, the secret holds,
I free my wings from real thought,
I fly with fear, yet scared am nought,
Wishes buried deep inside,
Buried by you, you made them hide,
Yet my dreams do bring them out,
Where I am the me I think about.
Where I think not of the sullen laws,
Where think I not of the open flaws,
Where I get to meet my dreams so true,
Where I can smile the smiles that come so few.
And so I dream my open dreams,
Secret thoughts and hidden whims,
And so I bury the open lies,
And so I fly to the dark blue skies,
In search of some great happiness,
In search of treasures and royal dress,
I care nought of the binds time has,
I care nought of the binds land has,
I care nought of the binds u made,
I care nought of the tears I shed.
I fly to where I want to go,
To where the river wants to flow.
For in that moment of craziness,
I find my short true happiness.
I wish I could forever be,
In my dreams that I do see,
And with trembling heart I hear my screams:
The dreams I dream are just but dreams?
No comments:
Post a Comment