Tired legs crawling on,
Red drops of sweat dripping wet,
Smoked eyes hazed black,
I walked on the broken path.
To Where I didn’t know.
Red hued sky blinded my compass.
Where the sun was, I couldn’t make out.
Yet I hadn’t learnt how to stop.
The words spoken in the flash of the moment,
The words so naïve when looked back at now.
Words so stupid to cause this pain,
Yet words so dear, they keep ringing still.
The future I had known,
The departing black skies mocking the eastern red,
The arriving black skies eating the western red,
I knew the end, yet was a fool to smile at the noon.
The brief flash of smiles are all I have left.
The day that comes may bring some more,
Yet the smiles I smiled this day was special,
For it was the first time cactus bloomed.
The first walk a child walks is always dear.
For though many thousand steps are sure to follow,
The first weak thumps are divine,
Though memory fails him of it with age.
With day passing fast, as I walked into the red sunset,
With a bag of memories deep painted by imagination,
I tried to look back at the scars I left,
I tried to search for the marks I made.
The ground was scorched by the fire I set,
The rain of silent tears filled the holes.
The lines present from long before shine more.
The lines that I didn’t care are visible now.
With the rays going dim, pain healin grim,
Feelings of regret do fill the mind.
For the outcome so obvious was ignored,
A fool that I always was, am still today.
Yet regret I don’t the smiles I got.
Yet regret I don’t the light I shown,
Yet regret I don’t the fights I fought,
Yet regret I don’t the stabs I took.
For though I knew my foolishness was to pay,
Yet why regret the pain, if some smile is begotten?
For a smile is divine that rarely comes,
A smile is a gold u cant snatch.
As the sun now sets in its fiery grave.
As I walk away from the castle I built,
The memories are all that I take
The memories are all that are left.
Awakened from the lasting dream,
I search the blank dark reality.
To find only I had the lonely dream,
Makes me seem alone, a little foolish.
Yet silent as I was before,
The darkness had hidden my clay castle from u.
So u wouldn’t see how I break it now,
For to you it was never there.
The castle gone, the prince walks alone.
Leaving behind the sacred grounds ,into the red sunset.
Blessed be all he prays, with a drop of red tear.
For though the verdict is tough, he cant claim what he never had.
And as the sun dipped the western sky,
His black shadows touched your feet,
And he hoped you would shed a drop too.
Yet he knew blessed will be all.
And as the darkness engulfed the castle he made,
His silhouette was no longer seen.
Gone was he to search for another day.
Sleep u will to wake to a new morn.
No comments:
Post a Comment